CSC

CSC

I am interested in using Insurance service thru CSC. I have cleared RAP exam.

Kindly suggest if there is any manual available where I can find details of the Premium and other terms and conditions related to Insurance from various companies available on CSC site.

You may also like...

4 Responses

1. Naba says:

I forget my RAP registration no and password. Plz help me

2. Spiderman says:

@spsehgal, Latest Good News for VLE’s under CSC’s is that job of registration of birth and deaths is also being entrusted to Common Service Centers. All VLE’s who are running common service centers need to create awareness amongst the rural India, where registration of birth was considered to be hercules task so far.

3. Navneet Sood says:

@spsehgal, First of all I congratulate you on passing the RAP exam in first attempt. You are likely to get your free finger print scanner device costing around Rs.2400 absolutely free from CSC through your state coordinator or you can contact Deepak Rana [deepaks.rana@csc.gov.in] for expediting the despatch of the device at the earliest.

For your kind information Reliance General Insurance has already activated their link for third party motor insurance and you can contact the Reliance People through the reliance company’s official link. More and more companies are configuring their online fresh business with CSC and look for the new notifications in this regard. In the meantime you may read this article on WQA and the embedded links in the article itself.

@spsehgal, Your question has been shifted to Forum Topic so that other VLE’s can also take part in the discussion. Please use at least 10-12 words to post any topic or question

Leave a Reply to Navneet Sood Cancel reply