Google

Book Appointment with leading CIBIL Consultant      In case of any problem with your CIBIL Report or CIBIL Score, Contact on +919814915812 and talk to Ashok Goyal during 10 AM(IST) to 5 PM(IST) every day for booking Appointment.

Web Question Answers did not take link submission

Subscribe
Enter Your Email
Rate this post

I tried to post a link and WQA asks me to share it via a social media. I shared with G+ but still it did not take my link. Is it any technical error?

Related Post

5 Responses to “Web Question Answers did not take link submission”

1. Hello @niktar_hossain, sorry for delay in response. Please confirm did you tried to post link from Post a Link page ?

Thanks,
    Smiley Sharma
    Webmaster
  2. However it is a great platform to discuss thins and get help. Thanks.

3. Profile photo of Navneet Sood Navneet Sood says:

@NIKTAR_HOSSAIN,Welcome to WQA. Such topics and problems are to be discussed in forum section of the site. In ask experts only questions which have definite answers are asked. Open end discussions may be started in forum sections so that all members can see if there is any technical glitch. Anyhow now wait for technical editors or webmasters to respond.

Team Member
    Samadhan Kender
  4. Profile photo of JB GUPTA JB GUPTA says:

@NIKTAR_HOSSAIN, It appears that you have not followed the Link Posting Guidelines at WQA.

Regards,
    Jai Bhagwan Gupta
    Jago Te Jagao
  5. Profile photo of Spiderman Spiderman says:

@NIKTAR__HOSSAIN, You seem to be correct. The matter has been referred to the webmasters at WQA. Wait for the response of technical editors and webmasters.

Editor at Web Question Answers.

Leave a Reply to Spiderman

Menus
Skip to toolbar