Why I can not post articles when I have not violated any rules.

Why I can not post articles when I have not violated any rules.

Today I wanted to post a subjective Product Review on Mobile Power Bank but when I tried my posting rights were found to be restricted. Editors kindly look into and allow me to post articles.

JB GUPTA

I am a Postgraduate in English Literature and have retired in June 2013 from Punjab National Bank , Top Nationalized bank in India after serving for about 35 years. After retirement I have taken to Social Work for the welfare of the society.

You may also like...

2 Responses

1. JB GUPTA says:

Thanks for removing the restrictions on posting in articles and resources section.

2. Spiderman says:

@JB-GUPTA, Your posting rights in the article section have been restored. You landed on the restricted access page due to a problem in the system. Thanks for informing us timely.

As on date we have not restricted any member from posting if the the members follow the Posting Guidelines and do not indulge into spam activity. Spammers IP Addressed will be blocked if repeated violations are made on the site. Please help us to make WQAINDIA, a trustworthy place to tread in without fear.

Try, Try again till you Fly,
    Spiderman
    New Member Guide

Leave a Reply to Spiderman Cancel reply