How to upload invoice

How to upload invoice

Sir,
Under “Cash Payment announcement for September 2017” My name appears with points 2683 and cash bucks Rs.668 with invoice No. 173 while under “Payment details” my name appears with points 3686 and cash bucks Rs.918 with invoice No. 171. Which is correct and which amount should I claim? When I tried to upload invoice it shows “Sorry, You don’t have enough balance to upload invoice to receive payment or you have to change your payment settings”. Why is it so?
Now please tell me whether I am eligible for any cash out or not? If so, how much?
Also, tell me how to exactly upload the invoice?
Thanks.

You may also like...

6 Responses

1. JB GUPTA says:

Thanks, I have checked and the Invoice is uploadings. Thanks once again to the webmasters for fixing the issue

2. Smiley Sharma says:

Hello Rajaraman,

Sorry for the delay. You should be able to upload your invoice now. please check and let me know if you still found any difficulty.

• Rajaraman K says:

I have downloaded the invoice and saved it in MS word. Now, I am little bit confused as to how to make it as a .doc file or .docx file so as to upload. I request you to help. Thanks.

By the way, I suggest implementing some simple system of taking our bank account details and pay instead of this cumbersome method of downloading and uploading of invoice. Please give a serious thought to it. Thanks.

3. JB GUPTA says:

@Rajaraman, The webmaster has personally replied to your problem. I think that the Managing Editor and Webmaster has been able to redress your problem. You can wait for some time and you will be able to upload your Invoice online. You have raised very good forum topic about reconciliation and uploading of invoice. Together we can make this WQA more user-friendly site. I read your beautifully drafted short articles on Health Matters which are worth reading.

4. Smiley Sharma says:

Hello Rajaraman,

Actually, None of these both are showing incorrect points, However difference was because this page is showing your points, cash total till 27th sept (announcement date) and view detail page was showing complete payment details till today. that’s why confusion was occured. I apologies for it. I have corrected it now. so when you will check your payment details from announcement details will be shown till announcement details however if you will view it from your profile, which shows total no of earned scrores, then you will be able to view full details of scores without date restriction.

Regarding Invoice not being able to upload, I am working on that issue. will update you on that next 2-3 working days.

Thank you for using the site and helping us improve it. Your queries and suggestions are valuable for us.

5. Spiderman says:

@Rajaraman, There was a bug in the systems as the system was allotting double credits in member’s accounts. The bug was noticed and immediately corrected on 01/11/2017. As per standing rules of the website the member becomes eligible for Cash bucks after there is a credit of minimum 1000 bucks. Please wait for the same. As regards reconciliation bug under Cash Payment and Payment Details, the case has been referred to the honorary technical webmaster Ms.Smiley Sharma and it is likely to be fixed soon. Rest assured that you will get the Payment due if any as per WQA rules and regulations.

Leave a Reply to JB GUPTA Cancel reply