How to login – Help and Guidelines
- First of all visit the Registration Page through Register Link.
- Fill in the Registration form with Unique User ID. Members will not be able to change their User ID for security reasons.
- Provide active email account. This is required to verify member’s profile and will not be visible to other members and will not be disclosed to anyone.
- Select a strong alphanumeric password. Members can change their password any time through edit profile and even in case the members forget their password, they can ask for new password reset through forgot password. Members will receive a link in their mail box (Check Spam Box also) to reset your Password.
- Members are requested to add the email contact of our site in their contacts so that email notifications do not land in the spam box due to member’s existing filter spam settings.
- It is preferred that Real Name is provided during registration as it has many benefits for the members in future to get a Verified Google Authorship featured profile in search results. Google Search Engines and other popular search engines provide better Page Rank to real and verified authors.
- Click the Complete Sign Up to get registered.
- Members will see a message as under:
Check Your Email To Activate Your Account! You have successfully created your account! To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address.
How to activate your account – Help and Guidelines
- Visit updates in your mail inbox and look for the mail headline as under:
[Web Question Answers] Activate your Account. Just Click the activation link in your mail and your account gets activated immediately.
How to Complete Profile – Help and Guidelines:
- Just Log in with your chosen User ID and Password.
- Upload your Real Photo through “Change Avatar”. Crop the image as per your liking and save.
- Through edit menu check your information under Public Info (Visible to Public only) and Profile Info (for administration purpose), where active members are to fill in their gender, State, Country, City, Pin Code or Zip Code, Mobile Number, Date of Birth etc. which will be visible to Admins of the site only and remain secured with site servers.
- While editing you can also associate your Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn Profile URL under Social Information, which will be of great benefit to become featured authors on the web. However do not mind if you have not yet created any Social Profile.
- In case you are an approved AdSense Publisher then do not forget to associate your adsense publisher ID to earn 100% adsense revenue from the site.
- Members can put Forum Signatures, an unique feature at WQA which allows the established Authors and Content or Technical writers to promote their blogs or websites through forum signatures where the members are free to put in or change Forum Signatures frequently.
- FreeCharge First time user Offer - 50 cashback on Rs.100 and many more
- Big Basket Grocery Shoping offer - 400 Cashback on Rs.1000 Order
- Genuine Work Without any Investment
- Get the advantages of low Roti creating device price
- Gionee M2017 with 7000 mAh batter and 6 GB RAM
- Three Reasons Student Loans Are Bad For Your Children
- Tips on benefit of Green Vegetables
- How to Get Rid of Settled or Written Off Loans
- Celebrate Diwali with Excellent Credit Report
- How to celebrate Diwali in an eco-friendly way?
- Think Before Settlement with Banks
- How to check genuineness of Income Tax Return - Bankers Alert
- Which is the cheap and best webhosting service ?
- Can demonetization of 500 and 1000 rupee notes alone can curb Black Money?
- Join as Premium Expert for Free at Expert Consultancy
- Cash Payment Announcements for December 2016
- Republic Day Celebrations at Web Question Answers
- Cash Payment Announcements for November 2016
- Cash Payment Announcements for October 2016
- Cash Payment Announcements for September 2016
- Cash Payment Announcements for August 2016
- Cash Payment Announcements for July 2016
- Which are good business management colleges in India?
- Does anyone knows the reputed international business School in India?
- How to avail Overdraft in Saving account under PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
- What is the UTS of a material
- What is the purpose of a rectifier
- Why the Introducer is Liable for frauds committed by Bank Customer?
- How Can I get the DigiLocker of Government of India free of cost?
- Why do we call peg a "Peg"?
- Which is the best media player in 2015?
- What is the difference between Generic and Non Generic Email ID?
- Can India really become a Super Power? If Yes, in how many years?
- Have you got your complimentary 150 scores?
- Do you agree that more than 99.999% of Indians are Honest?
- What should be the best Valentine Day gift this year?
- Are you in favor of Reservations based on Religion or Caste System
- Facebook Charging INR 21.47 for a message in India
- Development of Creativity
- Shakespeare's Comprehensive Play
- Syndicate Bank Recruitement for 400 Probationary Officers
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment for Probationary Managers
- Chennai Job Fair 2016 by the Hindu newspaper and KMM College
- 600 Openings- Syndicate Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers across India
- GE Healthcare Freshers Internship 2016 – C/ C++/ Java
- 700 Openings- LIC Recruitment of Associate Administration Officers
- Google India Hiring experienced Android Developers
- Wipro Off-campus Drive for Freshers for Project Engineer Position
- Dell India Hiring Fresh Graduates as Associate Test Engineers
- NPCC Recruitment of Site Engineers/ Junior Engineers- Salary 25,000 per month
Check Copied Content Tool Public or our members can check copied content before posting any article or resource on this site. Members are requested to check the generated copied content details for any possible violations of any copyrighted content or images. The tool provided on the site will also facilitate the members to raise the issue if their contents gets reproduced on other sites without their permission. Make maximum use of this “Check Copied Content” tool to both ways that is posting of copied content belonging to some other source or any other source stealing your content to be reproduced somewhere else.
Now you may ask why should I join or register at Web Question Answers. Here is the answer to your anxiety as to What do we do at Web Question Answers.